Security is Our top priority
Our storage location comprises impressive former military buildings constructed with security and defence uppermost in the architect’s mind.
Our vehicle storage facility boasts several layers of physical, process and technological security, all implemented in accordance with rigorous insurance compliance standards:
- Site protected by security gating
- Security presence
- Internal & external remotely recorded CCTV
- Extensive additional physical security measures
- State-of-the-art monitored alarm & fire system
Our building was built for Cold War Radio Transmitters and ambient temperatures were designed into the building. Vehicles stored in our building benefit from ideal environmental conditions. Tonnes of concrete floors and under flooring air volume chambers stabilise both the temperature and humidity. This provides a cool, dry atmosphere that both prevents corrosion and also does not damage components such as leather or wood framing through over-drying. The site and buildings have always remained flood free.
Conveniently well-connected by road access to Silverstone, Bicester Heritage and is connected by excellent road and rail links and has several international airports within easy reach.
Within an hour of our location:
- Oxford and the Cotswolds
- Bicester Village and Bicester Heritage
- Silverstone and the ‘Motorsport Corridor’
- ‘Club Room’ reception area
- Work space & WiFi
- Italian Coffee, English Tea
- Shower & Changing room
- Clothing and Equipment storage
- Direct access to the specialist support businesses
- Close to pleasant hotels, pubs with rooms and Air B&Bs in interesting locations.
Logistics and transportation
- We offer all aspects of collection / delivery
- We have access to specialist Heritage car collection and delivery options. Every need can be catered for including international logistics.
What we can do depending on your needs
- Vehicle condition check
- Electronic report produced and a copy issued to the owner
- Final paperwork check, vehicle & key handover
- Hand wash, dry & interior vacuum
- Vehicle placed into temporary isolated store to dry, cool and allow for initial fluid drip check
- Vehicle moved into main storage
- Clean drip tray and mat placed under vehicle
- Cover fitted
- Storage area walkthrough and visual checks
- Battery checks – charger function & battery health
- Tyre checks – pressures & age
- Fluid drip checks
Optional exercise regime, frequency can be specified by the owner:
- Fluid levels check
- Engine run-up
- Systems checks
- Electrical items run through
- Vehicle exercise – using our own private test track
- Reporting – we report back to customers with every detail and are available for advice and solutions
If you are considering storing your Classic Porsche and would like to discuss your specific requirement, please contact us today by calling us on +44(0) 1295 812002 or clicking the button below.